I’ve been a bit of a nibbler lately. Tasting at books like bon bons. In no particular order or for any other reason than I need bits and pieces of each, I’m sampling …
- The Essential Don Murray Lessons from America’s Greatest Writing Teacher, edited by Thomas Newkirk and Lisa C. Mller
- Big Magic Creative Living Beyond Fear, Elizabeth Gilbert
- Gift from the Sea, Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- Tuck Everlasting, Natalie Babbitt
- Reading in the Wild, Donalyn Miller
- Farmers’ Markets, Craft Fairs, Consignment Booths Could I possibly sell my photography? For real?
- Training for a 5K Honestly. You saw it here. In writing. And maybe a half-marathon? But. First things first.
- Anxiety Kids mostly. Family. Work. Losing sleep. Searching for wholesome solutions.
- Returning to Yoga See anxiety above. Yoga strengthens the foundation of me.
- Dream Boards (with my students)
- Curtains (for my dining room)
- Time (for writing)
- Doctors’ appointments (an often avoided necessity)
- Piles of laundry (disappear)
- Thank You Notes (using my photographs)
- Summer vacation Headed to Vermont! Beach! Hiking! Biking! Tennis!
- Summer learning Lucy Calkins Units of Study for Reading and Writing
- Summer growing Sunflowers, Daisies, Black-Eyed Susans and … tomatoes!